Saturday, September 28, 2013

Arzia's Delusional Mixtape

It's quite hard for me to like a fresh-from-the-oven song. Liking always takes time. And these are the list of what I was thinking of, at the very first strike!


1.    (The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony)

It all started with blurry bulbs. I walked down the street seeing everyone not giving any fuck to the people around. They all were moving in normal motion and I was paralyzed in a plastic membrane…  I walked slower, getting slower, while they’re rapidly changing into other poses. I saw their pain slowly in their face, real face-to-face. Each of them. Their pain.


2.   (Lenny Kravitz – It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over)

Lenny Kravitz, he knows how to bring people’s mood up up up! No matter they’re in love or in pain. No matter they’re working hard or stuck in a jam. It ain’t over till it’s over. This song fits the mood of I-don’t-care-what-has-happened-I’m-still-alive-and-I’m-good-and- that’s-all. Au revoir!


3.   (Jagwar Ma – That Loneliness)



All set?  Riding a Harley with 70s goggle glass on head. Cropped jacket gently unveils my Darwin’s-human-evolution-tattoo at my back accompanied by an Archaeopteryx from the era of jura. Then I hit the break to have a little debauchery with the windswept creatures perched in a 1010 meters hill. Literally lonely!


4. (Theme Park – Jamaica)

I’m in a private island with nine or ten. Have a little drink or two. With blinks from head to toe. The girls singing in alto. And the guys who just got tattooed. Dancing in a line, inhale a snap of cocaine, and they said, “Oh well, we’re just fine”. 


5.   (New Navy – Zimbabwe)

I have told you what I feel everytime I listen to this song. It was described when I transcreated Herald's Go-getaway Mixtape. BONDI BEATS YO!



6. (The Libertines – What Katie Did)

Wondering, how could those libertines talking about a sweet sweet girl in a cruel cruel world? Just listen to this song!
  

7.  (Vampire Weekend – Holiday)


It’s funny! This song is funny. I’m laughing now when I’m typing. Yo know, It’s like I’m having a great time with my friends in my class to a camping ground dressed in pastels. Confettis, Eggs with breads toasted like Englishman does. And laugh!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arzia Tivany Wargadiredja