Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Summer Vacation

Been always dreaming about going somewhere else and capturing the moment. My destination is USA. I don't know why do i love this country. Portugal is also my next destination in summer.
I'm gonna tell you what's my dream place to visit. Here ya go!

1. Achorage, Alaska, USA (Anchorage Skyline Evening)
Why? Because I really love the Anchorage Skyline Evening, I wanna go there in summer. You'll love this.

2. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA (In May)
The best all-around periods are May and mid-September to mid-October. And, I'll choose May! Why cause you can see Snowy Grand Canyon in may, it could be 3 inches. I bet, you'll love that. But, remember the weather it may be hazardous.


 3. Azores, Portugal
The Archipelago of the Azores is composed of nine volcanic islands situated in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. The Portuguese Archipelago  is located about 1,500 km (930 mi) west from Lisbon and about 3,900 km (2,400 mi) east from the east coast of North America. (Wikipedia)
You must be love this archipelago, it's a tropical region in Portugal. GUESS! What do I love first from this place? It's the name. AZORES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arzia Tivany Wargadiredja