Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sophia's Uncle

SOPHIA’S UNCLE

A hundred kisses for Sophia’s uncle

Singing this song in the end of December

Believing the truth that he’s so memorable

Been trying to ease those picts but I still remember

I crush on you!

I crush on you!

I crush on you Sophia’s uncle!

I saw your uncle on the rooftop

Playing guitar with no stop

And those frozen smiles

Made me so shy

Taught me to fly

And I walked by


I made a distinctive song for REMEDY WALONI, it's not really good, but I just want to show that I like his music. I can't even make any score for this lyric. When I was writing this lyric, I didn't expect anything, just wrote it. Thanks for being my inspiration hahaha. Sorry if there's still any grammatical error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arzia Tivany Wargadiredja